· A global manufacturer of Medical Equipment and Devices
· A $10 billion-dollar international leader in the Medical industry
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· This full-time position is working for a major medical manufacturer from your home office
· Training and teaching 4 days a week in regional hospitals.
· Responsible for presentations and clinical education in hospital Uro-critical care departments.
· Work closely with sales rep, nurses, physicians and sales professionals in critical care areas
· Provide training, implementation and in-service to hospital staff
· Position manages key hospitals mostly in the State of Michigan
· Some extensive overnight travel is required, but all business expenses are covered
· Total year one target income package is $108K for first year
· Base salary is $88K with annual merit increase based on performance
· $20K bonus
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding opportunities for advancement into management
· BSN or master’s degree in Nursing
· 5 or more years of critical care, PACU, Emergency department or med/surg nursing is necessary
|Earning Potential||$108,000+ Income Package Plus Company Car|