· An industry global leader in animal health
· A growing company with a strong focus of acquiring new products and companies
· Source candidates using talent location strategies.
· Publish and manage job postings using internal and external job boards.
· Review resumes and interview candidates to determine their qualifications and overall fit
· Maintain a steady pipeline of candidates and build relationships with candidates
· Coordinate and schedule face to face/virtual or phone interviews with hiring managers and interview teams
· Conduct reference check and background checks for potential employees
· Gather and review required documentation for candidate onboarding
· This position is currently mostly remote.
· The corporate office is in Orange County and there will some onsite training, meetings and other business functions
· Year one salary is $90,000+ (depending on experience)
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 3+ years of medical imaging capital equipment sales experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Professional certification (SHRM, PIHRA) preferred
|Earning Potential||$90K+ salary plus full benefits|