· A global manufacturer of Medical Equipment and Devices
· A $10 billion-dollar international leader in the Medical industry
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· This full time position is working for a major medical manufacturer from your home office
· Responsible for clinical education in hospital critical care departments.
· Work closely with nurses, physicians and sales professionals in ED and ICU/CCU areas
· Provide training, implementation and in-service to hospital staff
· It requires overnight travel 1 days a week to hospitals.
· Position is based in Philadelphia Metro covering South Jersey and Eastern half of PA
· 25% overnight travel is required
· Total target income package is $119K during first year
· Base salary is $87,500K with annual merit increase based on performance
· Quarterly bonus is $32K year with an opportunity to earn more
· Company Car is provided
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding opportunities for advancement into management
· BSN, prefers master’s degree in Nursing
· 5 or more years of critical care, PACU, med/surg or emergency department nursing required
|Earning Potential||Critical Care Nurse Educator $119,000K+|